Business Development Specialist -Comm/Industrial
#REC10013610 | Updated: Jun 11, 2019
- OPENINGS: 1
- JOB TYPE: Full-Time
- LOCATION: Remote / Telework
- INDUSTRY: Consumer Goods
- CATEGORY: Sales
- SALARY: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / year
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
- EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years
- TRAVEL: A lot
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No - Local candidates only
- WORK ELIGIBILITY: US Citizen
We identify companies within the Commercial and Industrial space that are "distressed". Our company helps these companies extract value from their industrial and consumer assets, machinery and equipment. The main goal for the company is to either purchase these assets outright or sell via auction for a commission.
WORK REMOTELY but willing to travel up to 50% (to prospective facilities in US/Canada and LA office).
ALL TRAVEL RELATED EXPENSES ARE PAID FOR.
WORK HOURS: 9AM-6PM as it relates to LA office but there is certainly flexibility as you are working remote and traveling.
Develop strong working relationships within the banking and insolvency communities, with a focus on commercial and industrial opportunities, and working to identify needs and providing solutions to clients
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new and follow-on business
- Self-motivated with excellent cold calling skills and the ability to generate leads through calling, emails, face to face outreach, and social media
- Initiate contact with prospects to identify and qualify new revenue opportunities
- Follow up with prospects to review proposed solutions, develop proposals, determine project start dates, and obtain signed contracts
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders
- Perform onsite Due Diligence of opportunities and assist in the valuation of subject assets
- Work with team to ensure that projects are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Create and maintain the CRM with prospective clients and projects while maintaining client information
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Team player who is resourceful enough to work independently
- Experience with Word and Excel; PPT; etc.
- General knowledge of Industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Requires a BS/BA (or higher) degree with 3 to 5 years proven B2B sales success
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills with comprehensive experience using a modern CRM
- Strong presentation, strategic thinking, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching our next potential client
- Willingness & ability to travel up to 50% of the time
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please be sure to showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be forwarded to the client along with the resume.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Salary plus Commission.
- Salary (70-80K) paid every 2 weeks. Commissions paid quarterly.