What is your next job worth for you?
When money is tight you have to spend it wisely, but a professionally written resume shouldn’t be seen as a “cost”. It is a marketing investment that can earn you money with every day it saves you in landing your next position. Here’s a very rough ballpark way to estimate that payback time for your resume.
An average work year, taking into account holidays, weekends and vacations, is 2,000 hours (yes, I know you work a lot more than that! But let’s start there). So to calculate your hourly rate, just divide your salary by 2,000.Now multiply that by 8 and you have your base daily salary.
Or take a look this chart and do the math to grasp what it costs you every day, week & month you are looking for that job:
How does it work?
The process is done in five simple steps.:
1) Questionnaire - Add your work history and any additional information or comments. It’s no problem if you don’t have an up-to-date resume or CV. Just download and save our Resume Questionnaire. Then fill it out as best as you can, save it again, and email it to us. You should be as thorough as possible on the questionnaire. The more thorough you are early on, the fewer drafts it will take to complete your document. That being said, long narrative histories don’t really help. We want specific duties and accomplishments. Don’t worry about this too much though. We will create your first draft using whatever you send us. Your resume writer will contact you to clarify details.
2) Interview - A 45-minute phone / Skype interview to help your writer determine your goals and get clarity around the questionnaire.
3) Draft - Receive your first draft in as soon as 2 business days only. We will exchange drafts many times before a resume or CV is completed. Know that you will be an active participant in the creation of your resume or CV document. This is important because only you know your history and can give us the details we need to create an effective document. Your direct participation will not only result in a better final draft, but the process of developing your resume, analyzing your work history, and thinking about your accomplishments will make you stronger in interviews. It’s also very important you participate so that the information in your resume is not only dead-on accurate, but that the writing style is comfortable and natural for you.
4) Update - You have 7 days after receiving the first draft to request any changes to it. During that time you are covered by 100% money back guarantee.
5) Your stunning new resume or CV, etc is ready and delivered to you via email in 2 files: DOC and PDF.
Ready to order? For just 99 USD you can have a perfect CV written for you! And don´t worry, if you are not satisfied, you have our 100% money back guarantee!